It’s a good day for the makers, actors, fans and basically, everyone who was anxiously awaiting to know the fate of the second season of the explosive show ‘Sacred Games’.
The fate of the next season was in a pendulum state after certain individuals associated with the show, were involved in a case of sexual misconduct and harassment.
In a recent statement issued by Netflix, it was mentioned that the second season was on and that it would continue to work with directors Anurag Kashyap, Vikramaditya Motwane and lead writer Varun Grover.
Now that the shoot for the second season will resume, here are five things we are expecting to unravel when the show hits the air again:
1. Trivedi’s Fate– Probably one of the most important questions. Is he dead or will he survive after what happened to him? Basically what is that bunker where he was found and why was it there in the first place?
2. The story behind ‘Guruji’– Pankaj Tripathi will play a pivotal role in this season and we can’t wait to see how he fits into this puzzle of being Gaitonde’s ‘third father’.
3. Gaitonde’s Story– His narration is clearly not over, nor is his part of the story. Can’t wait to see what more the kingpin has to show us!
4. Sartaj’s Newfound Confidence– Saif Ali Khan surprised us all with his brilliant performance and now that Sartaj has found the confidence to lead the show, his role will get stronger by the minute, which will be very interesting to witness.
5. Bunty’s Presence– Jatin Sarna is reprising his role of ‘Bunty’ which means there is still a storyline attached to his name. We were sad when he died on the show, but we trust the brilliance of the directors to sew his story in a flashback.
While you might think reading the book will give you an insight for what to expect, but you forget that Anurag Kashyap and Vikramaditya Motwane know exactly how to keep their viewers hooked. Although we wish we could witness more of ‘Kukkoo ka jadoo’ as well.
Photo: © Netflix (Main Image)